Friday, April 6, 2012

My Two Favorite Things This Time of Year!

Knee deep in school... that's just how I feel lately!  Who has time to relax these days?  Not me that's for sure!  So this time I year I tend to focus on two things... field trips and the end of the year!   Am I alone here?

So here are two fun freebies to keep you going, click the image or here to get them for free!



I also have some great freebies on my blog right now (click here to see them all!)  

My newest and most useful for instruction is these Literacy Posters!  Easy definitions with simple and connectible pictures to help understand stories better!  Click the images to stop by and grab yours for free (more than shown!)




Hoppy Easter Everyone!  
Photobucket
from

1 comment:

  1. Your countdown calendars and literacy posters are awesome, Jennifer! Thanks for so generously sharing them! I pinned your literacy posters to my Literature-Based Activities board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/literature-based-activities/

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a comment below....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...